Wishing that ink had never been invented is quite common. Ink can be one of the most difficult stains to remove from fabric. If you have tried and tried with no luck to provide a stainless shirt to your customer, you might want to try these tips and tricks:
- Always start with VDS Dry solvent. If the stain moves it is mostly a oil based stain.
- Next apply a POG or Wet/Dry Spotter.
- If stain remains apply acid removers when the color is black or blue.
- If the stain is red try protein removers.
- Bleach with a reducing bleach starting with the weakest first. Always test colors.
Remember, that stain is more afraid of you than you should be of it.